- Business Organization: the proper choice of a business entity and the formation of corporations, limited liability companies and partnerships;
- Business Documents Preparation: negotiation and preparation of shareholder agreements, limited liability company operating agreements, and partnership agreements;
- Company Legal Compliance: consulting with you on conflict of interests and fulfilling fiduciary duties of directors and corporate officers.
The firm advises and consults with clients in the drafting and negotiation of employment contracts, non-compete agreements, non-solicitation agreements, confidentiality agreements, and separation agreements. We work closely with our clients to make sure that they comply with sophisticated labor and employment laws, rules and regulations from hire to termination to keep them out of court and free of the burden of litigation.
Company’s Policies, Procedures and Employee Handbook
Our attorneys have extensive experience advising employers on the design, implementation and application of corporate personnel policies, employee handbooks, diversity programs, harassment prevention programs, and reductions-in-force, as well as the employment issues arising out of employee terminations, Family and Medical Leave Act and disability-related leaves of absence.
Handling Discrimination, Harassment, and Retaliation claims
The firm represents clients before state and federal courts, in arbitration, and before administrative agencies and other forums for various discrimination, harassment and retaliation claims. Our attorneys are uniquely qualified to understand our opponents and to effectively advocate for each of our clients.
Wage and Hour Issues
The firm represents employers and employees at all stages of wage and hour lawsuits involving minimum wage, breaks or overtime issues. Small employers, such as restaurant owners who are family-owned business，are often unfamiliar with these complicated state and federal wage and hour laws and regulations. Our attorneys can help with these issues.
The firm is devoted to the practice of all aspects of U.S. immigration law, with a focus on business-related and employment-based US immigration law. We can help you:
- Secure nonimmigrant visas, such as H-1B specialty occupation visas and L-1 intra-company transferee visas;
- Obtain permanent residence status (green cards) for foreign employees, particularly for first-preference priority workers, as well as second- and third-preference professional and skilled workers requiring labor certifications; and
- Pursue your goal of becoming a U.S. permanent resident through an EB-5 Green Card investment.
Our litigation department has almost 10 years of experience in litigation. We represent clients before state and federal courts, in arbitration and alternative dispute resolutions, and before administrative agencies and other forums. We prosecute and defend individual, corporate, multiple-party and class actions involving:
- Business and Commercial Fraud
- Contract Disputes
- Trademark, Copyright, Patent, and Domain Names Disputes
- Non-Compete and Trade Secrets
- Divorces Involving High Value Assets Including Custody
- UCC General Commercial Disputes
- Cross-border Business Disputes and Litigations
- DWI and Traffic Offenses
- Administrative Agency Litigation
- Criminal Defense
- Landlord and Tenant Disputes