Ms. Fan is an associate at Hang & Associates. Ms. Fan’s litigation experience focused on New York and New Jersey employment disputes arising under the Fair Labor Standards Act (the “FLSA”), New York Labor Law (the “NYLL”), and New Jersey State Wage and Hour Law (the “NJWHL”), including litigation of wage and hour, discrimination and retaliation claims before state and federal courts.
Ms. Fan also actively defends local business owners in civil litigation, administrative proceedings and alternative dispute resolution under a wide range of aspects of federal and state labor and employment laws and regulations. Ms. Fan has also worked as an in-house counsel and transactional field.
- LL.B., China University of Political Science and Law
- B.A., China University of Political Science and Law
- J.D., Tulane Law School
- New York
- New Jersey
- New York State Courts
- New Jersey State Courts
- U.S. District Courts, District Court of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- Chinese Mandarin