Mr. Li is an associate at Hang & Associates. Mr. Li has been duly admitted to practice law in New York State, New Jersey State and California State. Mr. Li is a member of American Immigration Lawyers Association. He is passionate in doing research and solving legal problems arising from employment for both sides in an efficient and effective way. Prior to joining Hang & Associates, Mr. Li was practicing law as an immigration attorney, with experience in all phases of removal proceedings, motion practice, USCIS interviews, EB1 petition, E-2 Treaty Investor Visa Petition, BIA appeals, AAO appeals, APA and Mandamus suits. Mr. Li also had an experience of establishing and growing a small business in China.
Mr. Li receives his J.D. Cum Laude from Touro University Jacob D. Fuchsberg Law Center Law and his MS from New York University School of Professional Studies. At law school, Mr. Li had been the Notes Editor of Touro Law Review.
- J.D., Touro University Jacob D. Fuchsberg Law Center
- M.S., New York University School of Professional Studies
- New York
- New Jersey
- New York State Courts
- New Jersey State Courts
- California State Courts
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of New York