Mr. Bae represents individual executives as well as current and former employees in a wide variety of complex employment law disputes, including but not limited to unpaid minimum wage, overtime wage, discrimination, harassment & retaliation, wrongful termination, and class action. Prior to joining Hang & Associates, PLLC, Mr. Bae worked as an associate at a prominent law office in New York, successfully litigating complex cases in civil, criminal, divorce, and surrogacy areas for years. During law school, Mr. Bae interned at Minnesota Court of Appeals, International Arbitration and Litigation group at Yoon & Yang LLC (Hwawoo) in South Korea, and Hong Kong International Arbitration Centre (HKIAC).
Address：136-20 38th Ave., Suite 10G, Flushing, NY 11354
- Yonsei University, Seoul, Korea, Bachelor’s Degree, Economics
- Yonsei University, Seoul, Korea, Bachelor’s Degree, Law
- Korea University, Seoul Korea, Certificate of Master Degree, Civil Law
- University of Minnesota Law School, J.D.
- New York
- New Jersey
- New York State Courts
- New Jersey State Courts
- U.S. District Court, District Court of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York